Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sugarland.

My BFF looks like Jennifer Nettles and thus, I hate (i mean) love her. It surely isn’t a coincidence that she turned me onto one of my favorite bands in Sugarland...and this Web site is a way I’m currently trying to deal the fact that my life motto lately has been one of their lyrics: “There’s gotta be something more, gotta be more than this.!”

That being said, I was perusing their Web site and noticed these fantastic concert posters from their shows. One of my favorite genres of art is surely the concert poster...does this mean they are “coming back?” And bonus, the posters are on sale AND autographed. I attended their show in Denver last summer and don’t remember seeing any posters, but I’m thinking of getting one...which city poster inspires you to buy, even if you missed the show? I’m partial to the fireflies of Bloomsburg, PA...

No comments:

Post a Comment