Sunday, March 7, 2010

Get Lost.

I’ve always been fascinated by maps. I can literally get “lost” in them and stare at them for hours. This past summer, I went to a family reunion in Canada (where I hadn’t been since 1986!) and while scouring the map, discovered a place called Ebb and Flow, Canada...and much to the dismay of some of my family members, we adventured a different way to our final destination just to say “I’ve been to Ebb and Flow, Canada!”

Last year I started my worldly travels and I’ve long admired those ultra-fancy travel maps that mark where you’ve been and where you are going...but the versions I’ve spotted on my friends’ walls and in Skymall haven’t quite fit the bill.

So imagine my utter delight when I discovered this delightful, just my style, map from These are Things! A favorite amongst numerous blogs, they’ve already sold out of their first edition and are working on the 2nd. I wonder if it is too early to ask for an early birthday present? PS - I’m a Taures!

Photo Courtesy of These are Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment