Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green with envy.

Or as my friend Carrie Bradshaw once said...Hello Luvah.

This week I watched the Bachelor Wedding featuring Jason and Molly. Yes, I watch the Bachelor...and love it. I loved the green shoes that both Molly wore with her white wedding gown. Perfect for that wedding and perfect for St. Patty.

During my daily visit to ModCloth.com I saw these shoes. A little out of my self-imposed spending limit on shoes, I will be wearing these in my dreams tonight. Amazing.

If you haven’t visited ModCloth, bookmark it. And trust me, you need to visit every day and if you see something you like, snatch it up. There are two dresses I still get sad over because I “slept on it.” Luckily this visit after fawning over these shoes, I walked away with these ones. You can take the girl out of Texas...

No comments:

Post a Comment